By visiting and buy Thai products online on thailandbazar.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What Personal Information about Customers does Thailandbazar.com gather?
- What about Cookies?
- Does Thailandbazar.com shares the information it receives?
- How secure is information About Me?
- What about Third-Party advertisers and links to other websites?
- Which information can I access?
- What choices do I have?
- Are children allowed to use Thailandbazar.com?
- Terms & Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of information collected
What Personal Information About Customers does Thailandbazar.com gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online shopping experience at Thailandbazar.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we may use "cookies," and we may obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Thailandbazar.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Thailandbazar.com on other Web sites
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Thailandbazar.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide (e.g., Thailandbazar Associates with content served by Thailandbazar.com and Web sites using Checkout by Thailandbazar payment service), and may storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Thailandbazar.com Share the Information It receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card, paypal, google checkout, western union money transfer and electronic money transfer payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Thailandbazar.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust unsubscribe.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Thailandbazar.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Thailandbazar.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Thailandbazar.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We receive payment through Paypal/ Western union money transfer and electronic money transfer payments and don’t keep any information of credit card/ Debit card etc on our website. All transactions are as per their term and condition.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What about Third-Party Advertisers and Links to other websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Thailandbazar.com also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on Thailandbazar.com, use of payment services like Checkout by Thailandbazar on other Web sites. Although Thailandbazar.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad.
Which Information Can I Access?
Thailandbazar.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Thailandbazar.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Thailandbazar.com features with us.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your profile and unsubscribe. (If you do not want to receive Terms & conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Thailandbazar.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are children allowed to use Thailandbazar.com?
Thailandbazar.com does not sell online Thai products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Thailandbazar.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Terms and Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Thailandbazar.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at Thailandbazar.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms & conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices and Information
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Thailandbazar.com; provide information in your account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile wish list or other gift registries; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in discussion board or other community features; provide and rate review; specify a reminder; share information with friends; and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in settings; e-mail addresses of friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we may receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.