Pumpkin Seeds Kernel Honey Roasted - Flower Food Brand (25 gms - 0.89 Oz)
- Buy 40 for $1.26 each and save 33%
Weight of each pack 25 gms.
Product of Thailand.
HEALTH BENEFITS OBTAINED FROM PUMPKIN SEEDS
Pumpkin Seeds 85% ,Wheat Starch 1.5% , Salt 0.5% , Vegetable Oil 2% , Honey and Sugar 11%
1. Pumpkin seeds are said to help prevent disease in the prostate gland. Pumpkin seeds contain zinc in high amounts. Zinc is a dietary essential mineral, which performs many functions as part of many intracellular mechanisms within every cell in the body. Zinc is essential for the normal growth, and immunity of the human body. Zinc deficiencies have been found to result in retarded growth, delayed and impaired sexual development, rough skin and anemia.
2. Reduce cholesterol in blood. Although pumpkin seeds, like other, contain high amounts of oil, the oil is composed mostly by unsaturated fatty acids, which reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
3. Prevent gallstones in gallbladder. It has been known that the deficiency of protein and phosphorus in the human diet are the main causes of gallstones in gallbladder. Moreover, phosphorus helps convert food to energy, and aids in the nerve and muscle function. Together with calcium, phosphorus helps build and maintain healthy bones teeth.
4. Prevent Colon Polyps, Diverticulosis, and Diverticulitis. Diverticulosis is associated with a weak - ending of the intestinal wall caused by the pressure of hard stools. The weakened intestine wall then develops tiny pouches in which fecal material becomes trapped. Diverticulitis is an inflammation of the intestine wall that develops when these tiny pouches become lrritated or infected. Pumpkin seeds contain high amounts of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber promotes the formation of softer stools in the colon and prevents constipation. It has been widely accepted that high consumption of foods with high contents of dietary fiber reduces the incidence of both cancer of the colon and diverticulitis.
5. Promote milk production during lactation. If a newly mother experiences lack of breast milk to feed her baby, consumption of ground, roasted pumpkin seeds as a snack will promote the production of milk.
6. Purgative of several intestine parasites such as the tapeworm and the giant intestine fluke. This can be easily done by taking of finely ground roasted pumpkin seeds (60 g) twice a day before every meal. Drinking the slurry of finely ground roasted pumpkin seeds (60 g) mixed with two cups of milk two or three times a day also provides the same effect.
Note: Please contact us for customised packaging and lot sizes.